Saturday, March 5, 2011

Repost from Yahoo HCG Dieters Group

I've been trying to find this information for awhile and now I finally have. And to make sure I don't have to go searching again I'm going to repost it on my blog. When I get to Phase 3 I'm planning on trying this to help me stabalize. I also hope that it will help someone else as well.
____________________Yahoo dieters Group post date 6/29/10____________________
Hi everyone! I wanted to post this in hopes of helping people to stablize in p3.



I read a post a month or so ago from a very reliable source in this group. She


said her patients all stablize within 3 days of taking bovine hypothalamus and


pancreaus (sp?) I was not able to stablize on my first p3. I had to do a steak


day every other day. So this time I took her advice. I went to my chiro and got


the pills. I purchased Pancreatrophin PMG and Hypothalamus PMG from Standard


Process. I have waited to make sure I really really stablized before I posted


this. It has been two weeks and NO steak days...I did not even go over on TOM. I


spent the first week of P3 in the Caribbean at an all inclusive resort....never


went over my 2 lbs. I hope this helps people out. I know it did for me. I am not


selling anything...just wanted to return the favor to this group. I now feel


like I can truly master this protocol!

No comments:

Post a Comment