Thursday, December 29, 2011

Correction Days are for Cheaters

And they work. A fellow hcg'er gave me this info and I decided to share. This is P2 and P3 friendly with modifications. I have not tried this yet but I will if needed. I have tried the Fat Fast day while on P2 and I lost 1.2 lbs and I enjoyed it too.

P2 you eat mac nuts instead of a meal 1 oz each meal. On P3 i ate 1 1/2 - 2 oz each meal. and still drink all of your water.




Nut Day (P2 and P3)



- Eat only nuts throughout the day



- Concentrate on staying under 2500 (1200 on P2) calories for the day, using any mixture of nuts that you like.



- Try to eat your allotment for the day in small servings, like once an hour.



- This caloric measure is for 1 oz of raw nuts.



■Macadamia 1 ounce 200 calories

■Pecans 1 ounce 189 calories

■Walnuts 1 ounce 182 calories

■Brazilian Nuts 1 ounce 186 calories

■Hazel Nuts 1 ounce 179 calories

■Pine Nuts 1 ounce 179 calories

■Pistachios 1 ounce 164 calories

■Almonds 1 ounce 167 calories

■Peanuts 1 ounce 161 calories

■Cashews 1 ounce 163 calories

- Drink plenty of water.





.

2 comments:

  1. I want to learn more about hcg diet drops. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can go for information? I am really interested to know what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister just started her hcg diet drops and she is seeing great results with her diet and exercise! Thank you for sharing this information and your little food list.

    ReplyDelete