Saturday, December 17, 2011

So the FDA has Struck Again...

I'm not really sure what to make of the new crack down on hCG. I'm not shocked though because many hcg'ers including myself were prepared for it. I have learned not to gripe and complain because it doesn't do ya any good, but I'm still puzzled by the FDA's statements. In a video posted on youtude the FDA's representative mentioned that there were no reports of incident with anyone using hhcg. Hmmmm, so why take it off the market. Yet and still Alli or whatever it is is still on the market, it's said to have caused liver damage, weight loss surgery is still premitted, phentermine is still legal. It just doesn't make sense to me, but oh well, WHAT can ya do. I'm just not so sure if the new hhcg is really gonna be effective now, especially with absolutely no hcg in it. The ingredients mimic hcg but it's not hcg. My advice now...Becareful with HHCG especially with the very low calorie diet. I'm not knocking anyone's hustle but it's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment