Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Great Sabotager

I really shouldn't be labeling my husband as a sabotager, but I think he subconsciencely. He really wants me to succeed because he's tired of me talking about losing weight. But let me tell you what he did...He came home today with my favorite Subway cookies and he and my children are sitting here eating chocolate chip cookies and milk. UGH!!!!!!!!! He offered me one and I reminded him of what today was and he says...Oh, they don't taste good anyway. Yeah RIGHT!!! I hope I make it through this day without messing up.

1 comment:

  1. That's the key resist temptation, I am trying I ate a few cookies earlier, and a slice of bread with cheese... I am going to still stick to it the rest of the day... omg I made two hot dogs for my family, he just ate one and went back to work. He said u can have the next one I have to run... ughhh what is this a conspiracy!!!!! Good luck and pray for me hon.

    ReplyDelete