Thursday, December 16, 2010

Learn From Me

Yes learn from me of what not to do. As I've said before this protocol works as long as you follow it and I must stay the scale today was a grime reality of it. Today is not my first day noticing that I had gained weight but after the load it put me right back where I started the beginning of my last round. Don't get me wrong the load is needed to sustain you while on VLCD and I will probably lose that weight within the next couple of days, but I didn't complete my last round like Dr Simeons' stated. I went right from P2 (Phase 2 VLCD) to eating any and everything I wanted. I was suppose to go right into P3(Phase 3) which is the southbeach type diet, but I didn't. That is not advised!!!! If you don't complete P3 for 3 wks like it states in pounds & inches you will not stabalize or lock in your weight and can undue all your hard work like I have done. That's lesson #1...Lesson #2 is don't do a LONG round like I did. I was on protocol way too long and that left me cheating all over the place if you've read my blogs. I was on  protocol over 40 days and that's way to long for VLCD especially if your a beginner. So I've laid everything bare and let's go from there... I never said it was gonna be a perfect picture but I can be if you follow the protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment