Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I had a Colonic Today!

I woke up today on a mission to do some things for myself. I went to the chiropractor for this horrible back back that I've been suffering, I had a chemical peel (face), and I had a colonic. So often I put myself last on the list of things to do and today I felt the urge to see about myself. I've wanted to have a colonic done for awhile now. I was a little uncomfortable about the idea but after done research I felt obligated to have one done based on what I've learned. Being that your colon is central to our well being I decided to give myself a GOOD cleaning out. First off I had know idea where to go to have this done so I Google it. I looked up colonic and or colon irigation and found a couple of places near my home. The place that I chose was very clean to say the least. The also specialize in massage and reflexlogy. I when into the room and the first thing that I notice was how clean it smelled in the colonic room. The tech went over what would take place and I didn't even understand want she was saying because I was so nervous. I basically had to lay down on a "bed toliet" lol. I remember laying there thinking "who created this thing". The colonic took about 30 mins. I felt excellent afterwards. On my way home I tried thinking of a way to describe how I felt and I came up with...You know have you feel when you take a nice hot bath after you dry off you just feel CLEAN, well I felt like that on the inside. Needless to say I'm gonna have a few more done and I can't wait. I would suggest this to anyone, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment