Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blogs vs Vlogs

I like both but I'm only gonna be able to do one or the other. I'll be getting into some indebt stuff soon and i don't think my fingers will be able to type it ALL. I really want to get into the root cause of my eating behavior and try to work it.  I know this will determine my success on my 3 round of hCG. My weight struggle is not my own. I eat when I'm stress, I eat when I'm depressed, i eat when I'm overwhelm, I eat when I'm anxious, I eat when I'm bored. It's ironic that I don't eat to celebrate or when I'm happy. When I'm happy or when I have a sense of accomplishment food is sooo far from my mind. I'm to the point where I don't really enjoy food but at the time I'm eating it it serves a purpose. So....back to what I was saying, I don't think I can actually type all of what I'm feeling so I'm thinking of Vlogging most times. hmmm let me think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment