Monday, November 8, 2010

Chocolate Delight


For some, Chocolate Delight is a treat only to be indulged in during Phase 3. For many, including myself a couple pieces seems to increase my daily weight loss during Phase 2. When I originally started making Chocolate Delight it was very bitter and nasty, but now I've gotten the recipe just like I want it. I usually have one small piece three times a day. Here's how I make my Chocolate Delight
(What ever amount of ChocDel you make you should have equal parts coconut oil and coco powder)

Chocolate Delight Recipe

1 Cup Coconut oil (slightly melted)
1 Cup Unsweetened Coco powder
6 packets of Stevia
1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla Flavor
1 tablespoon of Agava Nectar (purchase at walmart)
Dash of Cinnamon
Pinch of Salt
English Toffee Liquid Stevia (optional)
macadamia nuts I crush mine and sprinkle on top of my chocolate mixture

Mix all ingredients together. Put in your choice of candy molds or like I did in the above pictures. Place in the fridge and cool until hard.

Chocolate delight can ONLY be kept in the fridge so that it won't melt. Thanks Delmem for creating Choc Delight!

Please leave me a comment on what you think of this chocolate treat. Happy Releases : )

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment