Monday, November 8, 2010

What you need to know about Phase 1 of the hCG Diet?

Many of us are always talking about Phase 2 and 3 of the hCG protocol but numero uno is often not mentioned.  Phase 1 was created by Kevin Trudeau and is futher talked about in his book, "Weight Loss Cures". It's actually a bunch of do's and don't and cleases that are said to increase your results or increase your chances for success during phase 2. I have never done any of the 60 things that are apart of phase 1, but to increase my success my next round I'm planning on implementing several of them. I'm going to try to do as many as I can for at least 30 days before I load again and go into another round. Keep in mind Phase 1 is not just for hCG dieters be can be done by anyone whether they're dieting or not. Over the course of the week I'm going to list a few at a time from the 60 and at the end mention which ones I plan to do.

Phase 1

1. Water: It's said that fat people are dehydrated. Drink one large glass of water immediately when you wake up and one-half to a gallon throughout the day. Water such as Fiji, and Evian spring water are mentioned in the book to be best. never drink tap water due to the cholorine, flouride, and other contaminates.

2. Walk: I like this because strengous exercise is not mention lol. BUT it says that you should walk daily for 1 hour non-stop. This is not power walking. You can walk at your own pace, but it must be done outside. Slow, rhythmic movement is key.

3.Extra Virgin Raw Coconut Oil: One I just mention with the coco delight. Use when cooking foods, including veggies. 2 teaspoons per day. It's proven to stimulate metabolism, improve digestion, and help with fat cells. It's also said to gently stimulate the thyroid.

4. Colonics: This WILL be one of my things to try. A colonic is similar to a high enema. It gently flushes the colon with water eliminating impacted fecal matter and toxins. Cleaning the colon is absolutely vital for weight loss and good health. A clean colon means improved digestion, better absorption of nutrients, increased energy and mental clarity, and a general overall improvement of health. A colonic should be done by a licensed colon therapist. I found one in my local yellow pages and it will cost approx $60. And NO a laxative will not do. I want to have 5 prior to my next round.

5. Apples:  Eat a minimum of two organic apples every day. This will help regulate blood sugar, reduce appetite, and increase cleasing of the liver, gallbladder, and colon. I will try organic apples.

6. Grapefruit: Eat a minimum of 2 organic grapefruits daily. Enzymes in grapefruit are proven to release fat. Look at the logic behind the grapefruit diet. I probably won't try organic grapefruits because regular one shld do just fine. They have thick skin anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment