Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's more to dieting than just losing weight

In my case this is so true. Here I have the best diet ever (in my opinion), I can knock out 40 pounds in 40 days and yet I fumbled. I know this diet works because I'm come so far, but I still have a ways to go. In an ideal scenario I could have gone through 2 rounds on the hCG diet and be 60-80 pounds lighter and feeling GOOD and yet I still have 50lbs to go. WHY?!? Because I haven't prepared myself mentally for daily challenges that all dieters face. Many think it's a matter of willpower and that may be the case, but I have 0 in that department. In the next several weeks I'll be working on a series of internal improvements both mentally and physically. I'm addicted to junk foods and unhealthy sugars and as i'm reading more and more information I've decided to do a number of things to cleanse myself or rid myself of toxins and such. I'm also going to work on a number of Behavior Modifications that I think is very important for all future dieters. It won't be pretty, but I'm sure it's going to be effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment