Monday, November 8, 2010

I am down but not out...

What matters when your down or in the case of dieting when you cheat is to NEVER give up. So I'll be the first to say...I've had a relapse lol and I know why. It's that TOM and I can't stand it.  Like a week or so before he comes I have no restraints. Everything is go go go, eat eat eat and then all of a sudden TOM comes and there is a certain calm that I get. When that's the point where I am now. I'm much more level headed and composed. I have not gained any additional weight but I do feel bloated, as to be expected. This week is my last week on VLCD and I'll be going into phase 3 of the hCG diet. I'm looking forward to exercising like I've said before, which is very different for me. I'm gonna try ZUMBA...ZUMBA here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment