Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The benefits of Tea/coffee on the hCG Protocol

Simply put...Tea/Coffee is your best friend on this diet. Why? Because there are a variety of flavors that can help curb your desire to cheat. There is jasmine, peach, rasberry, lemon, blueberry, apple & cinnomon. You can drink them hot or iced. You have them with stevia or without. I personally LOVE tea.  I've always enjoyed drinking tea and I don't really need any sweetner. I find that tea is especially satisfying on this diet and it keeps me from getting bored.  Right now I'm trying a new tea Chai Tea India spice. This tea is so good. A word of caution, be sure to read the labels of you flavored tea, many of them have sugars in them.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true when I drank tea on my first round I wasn't really that hungry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete