Sunday, August 14, 2011

Loading Day #2/How to load for hCG?

Ummmmm, What have I eaten so far?!?!?!  Let's see... I've had mac nuts, bacon, hashbrowns with lots of butter, ice cream, gouda cheese and crackers, and fried cheese with hot peppers.  And I'm NOT done yet!!!

One of the reasons I list what foods I'm eating on my load days is that sooo many people wonder what to eat on their load days.  I've done load days before and focus all of my attention on foods I won't be able to eat while on P2, but most of everything was mostly carbs and not enough fat. Don't make this same mistake. Don't just focus on fast foods either. If you load correctly, you won't  have the desire for the foods you can't have during p2. Focus on healthy fat mostly or simply follow an Atkins type diet for your two days of loading.

No comments:

Post a Comment