Saturday, August 13, 2011

Load day #1

...Yes, I'm starting another round : ) I can't wait to get back on the only diet that works for me. 
I was debating on if I should even load. I'm afraid of my scale again and I didn't want to see it go up any higher than what I am now although I know the benefits of a good load. So at about 4pm I decided to load and make it count. I had already had supermen icecream, so I may as well get something out of it.  My goal during loading is to load on good fats(i guess). So far I've had tons of macamdamia nuts, I had a turkey sandwich with lots of mayo, chocolate whole milk, a big juice fattening new york strip with butter, and for snack I'll have gouda cheese and cracker and ice cream. Hmmmmmm hmmmmmmm.....I'm stuffed!  Happy Loading Ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment