Wednesday, August 17, 2011

R(gazillion) P2 Day 2

Boy oh boy!!! The first few days to a week on this protocol is miserable. I had to fight hunger and control my frustrations yesterday and it wasn't easy. I'm snacker to my heart. I love chips, cookies, cake, candy, etc, those things actually brink me comfort so not having my crutch made me Oscar the grouch. On top of that TOM is in the building, ugh. I did well up until dinner time for my family. I made them salmon crouquette, rice, and peas. My son started to fan is mouth saying the salmon was spicy, so out of instinct I picked up the pattie and took a bite. And another bite. And another bite...there I'm done. I felt so gulity and disappointed in myself. I was hoping i didn't have to suffer for my mistake and guess what?!?! I didn't! I released 2.6 lbs this morning!!!!!! I can't help but wonder if another pound would have been in the works if it weren't for my cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment