Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No water trouble today...

And this is why...My lunch was super spicy and GOOD! I had baked talipia and pan fried yellow banana peppers. I'm an hCG rebel, so I used about a 2 tsps of coconut oil to cook the peppers. No oil is allowed in phase 2 of the hCG protocol, but I've found that a little coconut oil doesn't affect my weight loss. I drank about a half gallon of water because my mouth was on fire from the peppers. What a way to get my water in. I haven't weighed myself in a few days. Although daily weight loss is inspiring, I'm just burned out with weighing myself everyday. Especially when I've been such a bad girl ;-) I'm in for the home stretch now, 11/12 isn't that far off. I don't ever think I'll do a long round again. I may change my mind, but the long rounds are not for me. If i'm gonna achieve weight loss and be successful with the hcG diet I have to be honest with myself. I'm not disciplined enough do 40 days on the protocol CLEAN meaning I eat ONLY the foods listed. On my 3rd round I'm gonna do 21 days.

3 comments:

  1. Hey so today is my first load day...a little nervous! i try to hold the drops under my tongue as long as i can but i can't do the whoel ten minnutes like it says to but i just make sure to not eat or drink anything 15 min before or after...any hints or what has worked best fr you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks soo good! I'm gonna try making that dish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really good, only thing is my lips are still stinging from the peppers.LOL HELP!!! I'm gonna have it for dinner too. I'm a REBEL (singing...Bad to the bone bad to the bone bababa bad)

    ReplyDelete