Monday, January 17, 2011

I HIT MY 10 pound GOAL!!!

I'm so happy!!!! I released 1.8 this morning. I'm so glad I didn't cheat yesterday because I came real close to it. I had to say, "take yo butt to bed girl". I couldn't wait to get up this morning to see if I had lost anything and Waa Laa. or BAM!!!! 1.8  I must say...I have a habit if weighing myself a bunch of times, like getting on an off to make sure it's right and for some reason, after about the 3 time my scale will go lower and lower. I decided to stick with my first weight when I  stepped on the scale. I highly suggest setting small or short term weight loss goals. I think I'm more excited now than what I be when I acheive my overall goal. So my next goal is to lose 10 lbs by next wed. That will bring me back to the my lowest weight from my last round. Please root for me y'all I need it. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment