Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SAY it ain't so....

I gained 1.6lbs...The honeymoon never last too long. This is VLCD # 10 and I'm down 9.4 lbs, which bring me back to reality. I thought I was gonna be ahead of the game by a few pounds but NOOOOOO, I just had to gain. I kinda knew it because I was drinking water yesterday and notice that I wasn't peeing as much as I normally would so that meant that I was holding water. Low and behold I was holding 1.6lbs worth. I don't feel bad I just wanted to rant a little again. I'm just glad that I don't have a desire to go get a cheeseburger right about now. I'm STILL In THIS! I wanna  lose this weight. Anywho...I made the most delicious P2 friendly salad dressing yesterday. I mean...it was awesome. I'll be sharing the recipe a little later on both Youtube and on this blog. I strongly suggest buying a hCG Cookbook, especially the one off the Yahoo dieters group. Cheers Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment