Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Seasonings and Spices on The hCG Protocol"

I hate Mrs Dash. I don't know why, but I do. If I had to use only Mrs Dash on my food I probably wouldn't have made it this far. I don't care what blend, i just don't like it. So when I discover that on this diet you can pretty much use any seasoning I was so happy. In the book Pounds & Inches, Dr Simeons' list approved spices, salt ,pepper and at the end of the list it says "etc". I took that to mean Seasoning salt would be okay too. So far it has not effect my weight loss and I use it everyday. I use a pinch of Kosher salt on some foods as well. The seasons really make it easy to survive on 500calories. As long as I have some flavor I will survive. I use the following spices and seasonings on my food... parika, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, rosemary, basil, Lawry seasoning salt, Kosher salt, italian seasonings, liquid smoke, bragg's amino, worchesterire sauce, and what ever else I can get my hands on.  I hope this helps anyone that may have wondered.

No comments:

Post a Comment