Friday, January 14, 2011

WilPower

My hubby request his favorite and mine too...Homemade cut up French Fries and Fried Fish. Ok, when I tell you it took all I had not to eat even one of those fries...whew, I tell you.My kids didn't eat all their food and I'm so use to eating their food too out of habit, but i had to use ever ounce of willpower not to do it. This has been a somewhat tough day for me. It seems like my mind is processed to know its the weekend some how and I just want to have my favorite weekend foods. It's gonna be a long weekend and to think we're expecting more snow so that means I won't be out and about as much. {{{taking a deep breath}}} I think I know why I'm hunger today. When I made that good chilli yesterday I used 100 grams of lean beef in it and it made 2 servings. Instead of having another 100grams of (approved) protein I just ate the other serving of chilli. Needless to say, I won't do that again. Enough ranting... I'm gonna make it through this night without cheating. I'm determined !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment