Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Phase 2 Soup Tip

Living in the Northeast especially this week has been super cold and snowy. I couldn't find a better way to warm up than with a bowl of P2 friendly soup. I made some spicey cabbage soup with no meat in it. The soup will serve as like a base for any meat I want to add. That way I won't have to keep making new batches of soup every time. I made enough to last 3 or 4 days. Today i baked my chicken breast and chopped it up and added it to my soup and let it sit so the chicken can soak up all the juices. And BABY...It was so good. I think this soup will be good with shrimp and beef in it. Welp, hope the tip will help you save some time and energy. Oh...I almost forgot to share the recipe.

I cut a half of a small cabbage and chopped it into small pieces, I added about 24 oz of water, spices, 1 clove of garlic, 1 small onion, salt & pepper and brought it to a boil then covered and let it simmer for about 45 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment