Friday, January 14, 2011

Phase 2 Friendly Recipe Savory Onion Caramelized Shrimp Review

This is a very tasty dish. It lives up to it's name of being "SAVORY" and that it is. I may have cooked the shrimp too long but they were still good and not gummy like typical over cooked shrimp. I would suggest that once your liquids are brought to a boil to put your onions in right away. Over all I really enjoyed it and wish there was more of it to eat.

Recipe Grade: B (not very filling) eat it on a day your not that hungry.

Savory Onion Caramelized Shrimp

100 grams shrimp
Sliced onion cut into rings
1/4 cup water
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp Bragg's liquid aminos
vanilla flavored liquid stevia to taste *
salt and pepper
*I used a couple drops of Loann's vanilla flavor and stevia

Directions
Heat all liquid ingredients on high in a small pan. Add stevia, salt, pepper, onion, and shrimp. deglaze with a little water several times to create a caramelized sauce (i forgot to follow this part). makes 1 protein, 1 vegatable.

*** I did not create this recipe. I purchased an hCG Recipe Ebook off of Yahoo's hCG Dieters Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment