Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Misson Accomplished

I made it through VLCD 1! Let's just hope I can make it through the 1st week without cheating. I'm determined to do it, actually that's a goal that I have to attain. DON'T CHEAT!!! Even with a tiny morsel. Cheating a little bit goes a long way because often times I've found that I can't stop. I decided to just deal with the temptations in my home. I'm not gonna buy as many snacks as I once did, especially the ones that really tempt me, but I'm not gonna deprive my family either. When I'm not dieting anymore I'm gonna have to display self-control anyway....Enough about that : ) My discipline was rewarded with a 3.4 lb RELEASE. Yip Yip Hooray!!!! It's so nice to received daily confirmations that this diet is working. Now it's time to to work on this day. Wish me the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment