Thursday, January 13, 2011

VlCD #4 Release update

I woke up to a release of .8 this morning. It's amazes me that while on hCG you can tend to get spoiled with high numbers that .8 is nothing. I WANT 1 point somethings!!! I did not cheat whatsoever, I did use Amlactin Lotion yesterday which I've never used before while on P2. Overall .8 is still good and i wouldn't blame anything on the Amlactin. So Far for 3 days Ive lost 7 pounds. That's still awesome!!! I do need to order me some coconut oil. I find that when I'm on P2 and I add coconut oil to my diet I lose my 1 point somethings everyday. I tried ordering from Vitacost.com last night but something was wrong with their site. I guess I'll try again. I'm also looking forward to next week when I start vlogging again. HCG Youtubers are releasing like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment