Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another Day, Another...

RELEASE for me...2.2 lbs YAAYYY! After I wake up and go pee I can't wait to get on the scale. It's truly exciting for me. Knowing that your hard work and willpower pays off and actually being able to see it DAILY, really make me love this diet. I didn't own a scale until I first started this diet some months ago. "Why own a scale only to be disappointed" that's what I thought. Blame it own the scale (LOL) and not me. I would beg and plead at the doctors office for them to not weigh me. I just didn't want to see the damage I had done to myself. After trying every diet on the market practically, I honestly did not know how to correct what I had done. When I would try other diets I'd weigh myself after following the diet to the letter with little or no results. My scale had become my enemy. Then, I began to ALWAYS think it was broken or that specific brand was no good. It's funny, when I look back on it. Ahhh, Finally a diet that keeps me motivated. I have fallen in love with my scale! Goal for today STICK TO Protocol.  Prepare my meals for the rest of the week. And drink WATER,WATER,WATER. A total of 4.6 lbs of fat released in 2 days, WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment