Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Special products on the hCG diet-Educational

There is no need to buy special product while on the hCG diet. You will need a scale to weigh yourself, food scale, hcg drops, oral b-12, and the foods you intend to eat while on the protocol. You don't need to buy special deoterent, toothpaste, soaps etc, like some hCG providers claim. You can use everyday brands, I use dove soap and deoterent. I use Crest toothpaste. I use Keri lotion. I wear makeup and it doesn't effect my weight loss. You do need to be careful with oils of any kind, but you don't have to be excessively concerned. Just an FYI

4 comments:

  1. ok, that is good. When I was taking the shots. I had to get organic toothpaste, and deodorant, no hair grease or lotions that was not organic... smh... I still have the toothpaste and deodorant I mind as well use it I guess but I am glad I wont have to buy anymore. I was not found of the toothpaste.. it was ok but was not my Crest

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the marvellous post that I have come over after huge searches. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information.

    Homeopathic HCG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angilene, maybe organic is best but I don't have organic money so I had to make due. I think that's the thing that overwhelms a person looking to try this diet. Dieting shouldn't be a burden. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison, Thank you so much! I too had to research many things when I first started looking into the hCG Diet. I almost didn't try the diet for this reason...Thinking I had to buy so many special products. The diet isn't complicated at all. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete