Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OM GOSH!!!

Help!!!! This Apple day is gonna kick my BUTT. I'm seriously having withdrawal symptoms from the bad food I've eaten over the past few days. That let's me know how bad I need to change my eating habits and the foods I eat. We wonder why we're all getting fatter...it's because these companys want us to, so they gain a profit. Food company seem to be making a killing(lot of money) on us fat people. Most fish in the store are Farm-rasied full of antibotics and growth hormones. The same with Chicken, Beef, and Pork. High Frutose corn syrup is in almost everything. No wonder we're all getting or already are fat. I'm just venting a little out of frustration, ugh. BTW I'm not really hunger and I've only eaten 1 apple. I probably shouldn't have bought granny-smiths either, they make you want more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment