Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I will survive...

No frustration issues today, I feel a lot better. That does not mean I wasn't tempted. Every minute of the day I'm tempted by food in this house. I think the only way to avoid being tempted is to remove myself as much as possible. I'm going to get out more and make sure I take stand by snacks with me.  Speaking of snacks, I ate the wrong kind of grissini's yesterday. I had what I thought were grissini's, but they were breadstick. No wonder why they were a little bigger.  I'm so disappointed I can't eat them, ugh. One thing that I am having that's not necessarily on protocol is Chocolate delight. Many people on phase 2 of hCG have choc delight on a daily basis without gaining weight, including myself. I find that chocolate delight increases my daily average of weight loss. I only have 1 teaspoon amount 3 times a day. Well, we'll see how the numbers on the scale turn out tomorrow morning. Until then, Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment