Monday, October 4, 2010

hCG Diet VLCD 1

Here we go folks! I've been up since 5 am and almost forgot today was the day. I was tempted to eat some cheetos, so glad I remembered. I just took my drops, actually I have them in my mouth as I typing. I really try to keep mine under my tongue for 15 minutes. I know some say you don't need to hold them under your tongue that long, but I do. I want to make sure it's in my system. Goal for today is just to make it through the day since the 1st week can be diffcult for some. I'm gonna use all my support systems I have lined up to keep myself motivated and pumped up to "DO THIS MAN".

For those that may be wondering what does VLCD mean, it stands for Very Low Calorie Day. Tomorrow morning will be the first day I'll see results on the scale as a result of how I did today. TOM will be visiting next week so I'm not really expecting be numbers. We'll see... Oh I forgot to weight myself, let me go do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment