Saturday, October 9, 2010

Awaiting good things...

I didn't wake up to a release today and I know why, I actually gained .6.  I'm experiencing something that most women hate, ugh.  I was told a few days ago about a "PMS" tea that is used to relieve water weight.  I'm also thinking of taking parsley capsules to see if that helps or maybe I'll just wait it out. It will depend on what my weight is tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to make my shrimp dish, yet another day. I didn't feel like peeling and deveining shrimp.  I'll get to it one of these days. I really don't have much of an appetite, so I'm thinking about trying a protein shake today. It's not on protocol, but many people say that it works for them.  I have some left over HMR shakes, which are very high in protein. I'm gonna try it and see how that goes. It's such a nice day today! Gotta get out and enjoy the weather so...Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment