Monday, October 18, 2010

Apple Day!!! Water Retention Correction

Apple day here I come. I had a wonderful weekend with my hubby. No kids around, just me and my hubby...YES!!! It was nice, but now it's time to get down to business again. I have not weighed myself as of yet. To be honest with you, I'm scared to. Over the last few days I've eaten off of protocol and I've had a couple of drinks on top of it. I don't really have any regrets because I enjoyed my few days with my MAN. LOL Soooo....Apple Day, yeah right...Apple day!  I've found the Biggest apples I could find at the Apple orchard to use for my apple day 6 of them. When you cheat or when you gain water weight from TOM or whatever else, you can do an apple day. So That's the Plan!!! My stats lets me know I'm getting views from ALL over the WORLD! I'm truly amazed that people are interested in my weight loss journey. Talk about motivation! You can also find out information on the diet itself on Facebook at ?!?! You guessed it...Lovemyhcgdrops. Cheers : )

No comments:

Post a Comment