Thursday, October 7, 2010

This is amazing stuff...

After I thought I would'nt lose this morning I HAVE...I released 1.8 lbs. I'm in a whole new set of numbers on the scale. I feel a sense of accomplishment for some reason. Gotta keep on trucking though, I still have a WAYS to go. My mini goal is to be down 8 lbs by a week from today 10/14. I know it can be done it really depends upon me. I was hoping to post pictures, but I'm too embarrased. Even though I've loss 17 lbs prior to this I just can't believe I let myself get to this point. It's just so frustrating to me...WHAT HAPPENED!!! It caught me by surprise. I didn't feel fat. I didn't feel unattractive. All I knew was that my clothes did not fit anymore, then slow but surely the size increased too. It seemed that I went from a size 12 to a size 20 without being aware of much in between. I had deceived myself into thinking I couldn't have gotten this big. I hate trying on clothes before I buy them. When I would go shopping, I was so sure that I was a 14/16 I would just grab it off the hanger and pay.  At times I remember being excited to try on my new clothes when I got home only to discover they didn't fit. I mean, there was not a chance in the world they would have fit. Many of the clothes I still have, because I just couldn't believe it.  After this happen several times, I had to face the truth. And the does truth hurts...It Hurts BAD! I remember feeling tears weil up in my eyes and letting out my big ole baby cry. My mom was a very honest person when it came to telling me like it is. Because she was overweight she tried to tell me alot of things based on her experience so it wouldn't happen to me. I remember her telling me to never stop wearing belts and never stop wearing heels. I stopped wearing both...I hear her voice everytime I wish could fit a cute belt or wear a pair cute heels(without my feet feeling like pigs in a blanket). Now I'm on a mission to generate support to stay encouraged. I figure if I put myself out here there ain't no "Psych, I was just kidding button". I know my readers are gonna wonder how I'm doing on this journey. Thank YOU and I'm gonna DO IT!!! Oh my total weight loss thus far is 6.4lbs  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment